Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF)
This Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) training class
is to grow participants’ mindset, knowledge and ability in the area of professional facilitation. Effectively facilitating a group or team toward co-created, meaningful and committed outcomes is a core agile coaching competency as well asa a skill necessary for effective leadership.
The CF program supports the growth of participants and helps with challenges from real working environments. While participants advances their facilitation skills, participants also support their teams and organizations to advance.
The training will be held in English by the internationally renowned Scrum trainer Evelyn Tian
P.S. If you buy from outside Estonia, VAT is not applicable. The correct price is shown on the last step of checkout.
Training dates: 20, 21, 27 and 28 September
- Facilitation Fundamentals
- Facilitation Essentials
- Emotional Intelligence and Facilitation
- Facilitating through conflicts
- Fostering and Repairing Psychological Safety
- Facilitation Stages
- Assessing Group’s Context and Needs
- Designing Facilitation Plan
- Forwarding the Action
- Orientation of A Facilitator
- Facilitating from front, side, back and inside
- Meta skills
- Deep democracy
- Designing co-facilitation plan
- Co-facilitation in action
- Facilitation Practice and Advancement
- Product people (product manager, product owner) to facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Project manager
- People manager
- ScrumMaster and Agile Coaches wanting to advance their facilitation skills
- Individuals who want to develop themselves on the path of Agile Coach
- Anybody who wants to learn about group facilitation
The Certified Facilitator does not require prior learning. Though anybody who doesn’t understand Agile and Scrum, some preparation work has to be done to work with facilitation in an Agile context.
- Integrate your existing knowledge and skills to unleash your facilitation potentials
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as an advanced member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Support your teams and organizations advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Deep dive of an in-demand skill that goes beyond technique alone and explores the mindset of a facilitator
- Live, immersive facilitation practice
- Membership with the Scrum Alliance
Your ACS-CF course registration payment includes the following:
- Preparation prior to the workshop requires approximately 60 minutes on average
- 2-day workshop with full engagements and practices in workshops
- Homework and practices – approximately 4 hours on average (not including the time spent during facilitation sessions
- 1/2 day follow-up session
Evelyn Tian is a coach, trainer and a keynote speaker of international conferences. Today her passion and dedication to teaching scrum has landed her a place on the board of Scrum Alliance Organisation.
She has close to 30 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products, with vast experience from product management, project management, system architect, software development, system integration and installation, and customer support. She can easily move between high-level strategic management discussions and detailed discussions on software craftsmanship.
Evelyn’s primary areas of interests include fostering a culture of software craftsmanship and helping organizations continuously improve through lean and agile. Tian believes that lean and agile enhance the way software is developed, products are implemented, and services are fulfilled.
Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, product excellence and teams to unleash their potential. She previously was the Lean and Agile Head Coach of Ericsson, supporting the telecom giant's transformation initiatives.
With backgrounds in both electrical engineering and computer science, she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well. Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
• Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
• speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
• teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
• publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
2017 - Present Evelyn Konsult AB (Coach and Trainer)
2015 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Head of Global Transformation Support Center)
2009 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Lean and Agile Head Coach)
1996 – 2009 Ericsson Communications (Various roles from integrator, designer, system architect, project lead, and product manager)
Evelyn’s certifications with Scrum Alliance: