Fit for Purpose
We invite you to the training course "Fit for Purpose". This course teaches you the Fit-for-Purpose framework, which provides marketing and product managers with a new way of understanding customer behavior and identifying customer segments by customer purpose. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University as well as a "Customer Experience Professional" credential.
This program is designed for professionals who are responsible for product marketing on a strategic level. Also, this training will be useful to those, who can influence the decision-makers, mentioned above.
Training is particularly suitable for:
- Product-marketing managers
- Marketing managers, market researchers
- Product managers
- Service Request Managers (SRMs)
- Service Delivery Managers (SDMs)
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Service designers
- People responsible for contact with customers, account managers
- People who work in product strategy, strategic planning
- An introduction to fitness for purpose
- Overview of a Fit for Purpose (F4P) framework
- What does it mean to be the fit-for-purpose product
- What does it mean to be the fit-for-purpose organization
- The 3 component model of a product or a service
- The 4 types of metrics
- Market segmentation by customer purpose
- Surveys and data
- Fitness criteria
- Integrations with other approaches
- High-quality training from the leading education provider in the Kanban space
- Training materials
- Membership and online profile at Kanban University
- Certificate of completion from the Kanban University
- An electronic version of the 2nd edition of the book by David Anderson & Alexei Zheglov "Fit for Purpose – How Modern Businesses Find, Satisfy & Keep Customers", 2017
- 16 SEU (Scrum education unit) for your CSP certification from Scrum Alliance
- 16 PDU for PMI members (that could be used for prolongation of PMP and PMI-ACP certifications)
- Ability and knowledge to change your organization
- After the class support: 10 nano-coaching sessions (10 minutes per session) to address challenges associated with the implementation of the Fit for Purpose framework
Kirill Klimov helps organizations use modern management methods and frameworks to drive change within an organization so that it becomes an awesome workplace and deliver the best to its customers.
In the past, Kirill wore different hats – web developer, servers and networks engineer, project manager, general manager, people manager, consultant, trainer, and coach within e-commerce, travel, financial sectors. Most of his professional career Kirill spent with distributed development in this or another way. He started and was in charge of the offshore development office of an international company in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Kirill drives Agile transformations and adoptions in large distributed projects and small teams since 2008.
Kirill holds a mix of different certifications from various institutions; he is actively involved in the life of the Agile community as a speaker and organizer of various conferences, events, meet-ups, and so forth.
Kirill offers public classes on Kanban and other new management approaches as well as private onsite classes as a part of consulting work with companies. Those could be certified or non-certified classes. Feel free to get in touch to discuss how Kirill could help you.