Kanban Maturity Model
Training dates are 14, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 October
We invite you to the training course "Kanban Maturity Model" (KMM). KMM model appeared as a result of summarizing and structuring the work of multiple Kanban coaches with different organizations. Essence and learning of that work formed a KMM model. It provides you with a structured way to introduce or improve Kanban in an organization. In this class, you are going to learn this structured approach. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University.
This class is a “next step” in the Kanban learning roadmap. It is required that all visitors had Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation, meaning that they had visited both Kanban System Design (KSD) and Kanban Management Professional (KMP) classes.
Training is particularly suitable for those who:
- want to understand deeper concepts behind the Kanban method;
- are going to implement Kanban in their work environment.
Besides that, training helps build the structure of understanding of Kanban principles and practices for all participants and introduces a common "language" of terms – equally understand the terms, practices, and, most importantly, the purpose of process improvement using Kanban systems.
- The maturity level of the organization in relation to observable behaviors, management practices, and business outcomes;
- KMM model and its architecture;
- Appropriateness of implementing the Kanban practices according to various levels;
- Integration of the KMM with other models and methods;
- Evolving a fit-for-purpose organization;
- Main barriers of getting to KMM levels and how to overcome those;
- Building structure and review of Kanban practices (with most of them you should already be familiar with).
- High-quality training from the leading education provider in the Kanban space
- Training materials
- Certificate of completion from the Kanban University
- 24 SEU (Scrum education unit) for your CSP certification from Scrum Alliance
- 24 PDU for PMI members (that could be used for prolongation of PMP and PMI-ACP certifications)
- Ability and knowledge to change your organization
- After the class support: 10 nano-coaching sessions (10 minutes per session) to address challenges associated with the implementation of the Kanban method
Yuri Talyzin, Project Manager:
“About KMP training (Kanban System Design, Kanban Management Professional Classes, 4 days). That was most useful training which I attended. High density program, high utility, many tasty features, the highest professionalism of the training, precise and detailed answers to the questions. The training exceeded my expectations although it happens very seldom.
Organization of the event (coffee, lunches etc.) was also nice. I haven’t regretted about any hour spent. This is the course that has really brought tangible benefit. Thank you, Kirill!”
Kate Sushkova, ScrumMaster:
“I attended 2 classes Kirill leaded - KMP I and KMP II. I definitely recommend those classes and Kirill personally as a coach. Kirill takes a scientific approach when describing concepts, he does this through real coaching, asking lots of questions. I would also note he is a highly educated and experienced person, there were no question we didn't get a wise answer for. From now I am interested in other classes he is going to lead, not just kanban.”
Sergey Prodanov, Agile Project Manager:
“I was lucky to attend a Kanban Management Professional courses where Kirill was a coach. That was a perfect combination of intense training course and very experienced coach.
Kirill can answer any question with practical example and detailed explanation. Also Kirill has unique ability to create an informal atmosphere explaining such a difficult and complex topics as analytics and metrics. That allowed me to absorb all that information in very easy and fast way.
I can definitely recommend Kirill as Agile and Kanban coach.”
Kirill Klimov helps organizations use modern management methods and frameworks to drive change within an organization so that it becomes an awesome workplace and deliver the best to its customers.
In the past, Kirill wore different hats – web developer, servers and networks engineer, project manager, general manager, people manager, consultant, trainer, and coach within e-commerce, travel, financial sectors. Most of his professional career Kirill spent with distributed development in this or another way. He started and was in charge of the offshore development office of an international company in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Kirill drives Agile transformations and adoptions in large distributed projects and small teams since 2008.
Kirill holds a mix of different certifications from various institutions; he is actively involved in the life of the Agile community as a speaker and organizer of various conferences, events, meet-ups, and so forth.
Kirill offers public classes on Kanban and other new management approaches as well as private onsite classes as a part of consulting work with companies. Those could be certified or non-certified classes. Feel free to get in touch to discuss how Kirill could help you.