New! Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) online course
Passionate in building fantastic product that delights customers and leads the markets!
Then you are at the right place! Join the Advanced Certified Product Owner program to advance your product owner skills!
Your Path to CSP Educator, Evelyn, brings in decade of experience in coaching and growing coaches to the class, which makes this online program special. Additionally, she is one of the few Approved Path to CSP Educators who are specialized in training (Certified Scrum Trainer), leadership (Certified Agile Leadership Educator), coaching (Certified Team Coach, and Certified Enterprise Coach), and are approved to help candidates to the level of Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster speciality.
Virtual Interactive Program
Evelyn is one of the few Path to CSP Educators who offer interactive virtual programs to grow individuals on the path to CSP, and there are already graduates from over 25 countries to our Path to CSP Program.
This A-CSPO program includes at least a total of 16 hours of learning. You will have interactive online sessions with Path to CSP Educator, Evelyn Tian, and there are also homework to complete at your own pace. You will be able to advance the HOW TO dimension of Product Owner role, and grow skills that help you and your organization build the most fantastic product with concepts and practices with Scrum framework, from product discovery, design thinking, hypothesis driven portfolio management, evaluative experiements.
You can join from anywhere online. However please note that there is pre-work prior and homework after each session (read more in commitment session).
We will be sending you information for preparation before the workshop. You will have to spend time to prepare (would take about an hour to an hour and a half).
Through building your selected product idea, you will learn the following concepts:
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Concepts, practices and tools
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Concepts, practices and tools
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Product strategy and roadmap
- Product roadmap and release planning
- Product Backlog Management
- Ordering product backlog
- Refining product backlog
- Examining Product Owner Role
- Interaction with stakeholders
- Interaction with development team
- Dependency handling
- Scaling consideration and scaling frameworks
- Agile Facilitation
- Facilitation basics
- Facilitative listening techniques
- Summarizing Product Owner role and Next Steps
You will get your A-CSPO certification after our program, if you already have CSPO and also a minimum one year of working experience. If you don’t have one year working experience yet, your A-CSPO will be active once one year working experience has reached.
There is no exam but Evelyn double checks your homework's to ensure full completion of the program.
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) workshop requires previous Scrum Product Owner knowledge and experience
All attendees must have the Certified Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) and with some practice prior to the this workshop.
If you don't current have a CSPO certification, please contact us for options.
- Managers who want to help your organization build fantastic products
- Product management and portofolio management professionals
- Project management professionals
- Business stakeholders
- UX and CX practitioners, and business analysts
- Product development team members
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and agile coaches
This is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
1, Evelyn is the only Path to CSP Educator offering online programs, who is also a Certified Enterprise Coach (globally there are around 100 Certified Enterprise Coaches globally).
She is the one with both fantastic training expertise and rich hands-on coaching experience. She also helps participants grow to Certified Scrum Professional, CTC, and CEC through online group and/or individual programs.
2, You will be part of the ECC, Coaching Circle of Evelyn Konsult AB, which offers you free participation of ECC, where you will:
- Meet up via video sessions monthly to continuously grow yourself;
- Ask Evelyn questions, which will be answered by Evelyn herself, and digest of interesting questions/answers will be available through our ECC google group with your prior permission;
- Once you are in the circle, you are always in the circle - you will be part of a growing community sharing experiences, insights, and supporting and growing each other…
Evelyn Tian, is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high level coaching and training qualifications. She is:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educator
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"
She has track records in coaching organizations and teams with agile and Scrum transformation, and she is an internationally known conference speaker and trainer on Scrum, leadership and coaching.
In the past decade, she has provided training and coaching support to companies in the sectors of finance, insurance, telecom, automotive, marketing, etc.
Additionally, she is an advisory board member of IEEE Software, where she has main focuses on agile, Scrum, scaling and DevOps.