New! User Experience research and design
Implementation of the websites
sometimes can be very rigid and stressful but one thing always remains simple – how the user feels. Satisfaction of the users are always a key in any business. Here in this 2-day course, we will teach you how you can make your clients satisfied by your service. We will introduce different techniques and technologies which are available to help you increase the level of user experience in your service so that you can grow your business faster and better. You will be updated on different technologies helping you do the wire framing, user testing, user journey mapping, creating personas, scenarios and etc. Plus, you will participate in the course workshop and work with other peers to see how you can be involved in a team of designers to deliver a solid UX/UI work.
- Information sharing
- Building a good user experience
- User experience definition
- User interface definition
- User interaction definition
- Different types of design
- Providing structure to the contents
- Different reasons why people leave your website
- Home page should be your site's summary
- Having a call to action
- Using different types of media
- Using the right graphics
- Using the right font face
- Providing consistency, efficiency, and satisfaction
- Know different steps of product prototyping
- Know the different tools used to design a good interface
- Work within a team and integrate his/her ideas
- Make UI enhancement
Anyone who is interested in UX/UI design.
Developer & UX/UI Designer
Amir is an experienced IT professional with more than 7 years of experience of working in various roles in and outside IT. He can express complicated technical subjects in an easily digestible form. His main focus is on software/web development.