Online! Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program is an education and practice-based program with the goal of developing agile leadership competency and maturity in order to increase the effectiveness of a leader in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions.
This Certified Agile Leadership workshop is designed by Evelyn Tian, who has over 20 years of product development experience and coaching experience in telecom, banking, automotive industries. She started to look into agile leadership as early as 2010, and her agile leadership workshop has almost 50 classes of graduates (over one thousand leaders) since then.
As a leader, how are you leading in the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) environment?
* Have you started on the agile transformation journey but puzzled over how to achieve more benefits?
* Are you thinking about starting an agile transformation initiative but unsure of where to begin?
* Would you like to improve the decision making efficiency in your organization?
* Is fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation an area of focus?
* Do you want to magnify the energy and effects around innovation?
* Is collaboration one of the areas of concern?
* Are you interested in enhancing teams’ motivation and engagement?
* Have you thought about how you can better support your teams?
* Are you wondering how to engage customers to see more economic benefits of your ways of working?
* Would you like to advance yourself to the latest practices and theory around agile leadership?
* Would you like to see more positive impact and value from agile transformation?
Evelyn utilizes Adult Accelerated Learning Techniques to ensure best learning experience without ppt. She facilitates the training in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize the learning experience, information retention, and applicability in your respective working environment.
Through deep understanding, activities, games, exercises and case study, participants will leave with raised awareness in the minds of participants as to the benefits, mindset, skills, and characteristics of an agile leader, insights to agile leadership, areas of organization improvements, concrete practices and enhancement to individual improvements, in addition to earning a Certified Agile LeaderTM certification.
Evolution of Everything
✓ Management trends and fitting business environment
✓ Journey of Lean and Agile
✓ Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
✓ Apply Systems Thinking to organizations
✓ Excel in VUCA environment with Cynefin framework
✓ Leading from the future as it emerges
✓ Essense of Leadership Agility
✓ Types of Leadership Agility and Levels of Leadership Agility
✓ Increase employee motivation
✓ Servant leadership to host leadership
✓ The Art of Actions - how to make fast and effective decisions
✓ Engage people in an agile environment – improve trust and collaboration
✓ Lead teams and go beyond teams
✓ Culture, architecture, and structure
✓ Culture profile analysis
✓ Apply Lean tools and define metrics to grow healthy organizations
Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
✓ Lead continuous improvement in Complex Adaptive System
✓ Create system change experiments in agile environment (tool plus exercise)
Lead and Advance Agile Transformation
✓ Patterns of Agile Transformations
✓ Define next steps to advance yourself and your organization
✓ Agile leaders’ behaviors (vs traditional leaders’)
With CAL program, you will gain more awareness of agile leadership, grasp theory and tools, and bring back concrete next steps to advance your organization.
"Evelyn’s workshops are known and popular for bringing great insights to participants, engaging and fun! "
“Fantastic workshop and excellent trainer with rich knowledge and experience! Feel ready and equipped for the challenging journey!”VP of Network Management Product Development
“Great mix of game, exercises, videos and case study! The trainer is clearly knowledgeable and passionate!”Head of Network Integration Center
“Very good course and great pace. Highly recommend it to all my project managers!” Head of Project Management Office, IT Services
“Very satisfied with the richness and applicability of the contents! Three of us from the same management team have our next CAS system experiments defined!”Manager, Service Deliveries
“Wish I attended earlier! Positive energy and practical tools that will help me!” Scrum Master, Modem Development
“Love the contents, especially the case studies! So insightful!”
“Highest ROI ever of all training session taken! From confusion to clarity.” Senior Project Manager, Mobile Services
“I really like the learning methods – great combinations of all...” Agile Coach, Agile Consulting Services
“Very well structured, great flow and well organized!” Scrum Trainer
“Very satisfied with the balance of theory and group work, and the passion and knowledge of the trainer!”Director Project Office, Product Services
“Always impressed with Evelyn’s knowledge, energy, and experience, and how she always makes workshops unforgettable!”Coach and Trainer
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support,
lead,or interact with Agile teams.
- Scrum Masters / Agile coaches
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
Training materials and handouts:
Students are given an introductory pre-reading material.
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified Agile Leader certification from the Scrum AllianceScrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
Besides one of the best training's in the industry, you get:All courseware materials in electronic format.
PMI members can claim 15 PDU’s
The training is given in English. All training materials are also in English.
Evelyn Tian is a professional Lean and Agile Coach and Trainer.
She previously was the Lean and Agile Head Coach of Ericsson and headed the Ericsson Global Transformation Support Center. She has been passionately working with Lean and Agile transformations since 2009 and she has grown internal coaching capabilities to support different organizations. She designed her own Agile Leadership course in 2011, which has been delivered to over 1000 leaders. She has also developed her own Agile Coaching course, with more than 30 classes of graduates. She also offers virtual coaching sessions with participants from over 31 different countries.
Evelyn’s focus is on organization transformational strategy, continuous improvement and enhancing the art and science of crafting products and service delivery. Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, and teams to reach their potential.
She has over 20 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products.
With backgrounds in both E.E. and C.S., she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well. Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
• Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
• speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
• teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
• publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
As a CST, I am open to co-training requests;
As a coach, I offer online coaching sessions to those who are interested in improving coaching skills and grow themselves into a certified coach.
- 2017-03-15 - Present Evelyn Konsult AB (Coach and Trainer)
- 2015-11-02 - 2017-03-14 Ericsson Communications (Head of Global Transformation Support Center)
- 2009-08-24 - 2017-03-14 Ericsson Communications (Lean and Agile Head Coach)
- 1996-07-08 - 2009-08-21 Ericsson Communications (Various roles from integrator, designer, system architect, project lead, and product manager)