Scrum Master Certification Course (CSM)
This Certified Scrum Masterclass prepares you for fulfilling a role of a ScrumMaster for one or several teams in a company of any size, type and agile maturity.
This is an official ScrumAlliance two-day intensive certification class specially designed for ScrumMasters, Team Leads and Project Managers working with Agile teams.
The class prepares you for fulfilling a role of a ScrumMaster for one or several teams in a company of any size, type and agile maturity.
This Certified ScrumMaster is designed to integrate people with different level of Scrum exposure and experience. It not only teaches the core concepts. It lets you practice the Agile mindset through a variety of workshops, exercises, and discussions guided by the experienced trainer.
We will look into the details of the Large Scale Scrum framework and discuss the ways of designing processes and structures that suite multi-team environment. By attending the training you’ll be exposed to the latest training tools, including the one of the most popular educational simulations with lego4scrum invented by the trainer and translated to more than 15 language.
The class is made to be highly skill-oriented and interactive. During the training participants will be taught to apply modern thinking tools that help them solve numerous practical cases from real life Scrum adoption.
This program is aligned with Scrum Alliance objectives for the CSM certification and will cover all key areas of strategic and daily duties of a ScrumMaster:
- Scrum Basics Roles & Responsibilities
- Practicing Lean and System Thinking
- Growing Teams
- Coaching the Organization
- Working with Product Owners
- Mentoring Team Members and Managers
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Release Management
- Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
- Scaling Scrum
- and many more
THE CLASS SCHEDULE (both days)
- Traditional and. Agile Project Management
- History of Lean, Agile and Scrum, Core Values and Principles
- Details of Scrum Framework
- Restarting a project with Scrum
- Forming and growing Development Team
- Coaching Product Owners and product managers
- Maturity models and coaching plans
- Changing company structure and culture
- Questions and answers
- Scrum Meetings and Artefacts
- Froming and refining Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- Size Estimating and Release Planning
- Commitment-Driven Sprint Planning
- Tracking and visualizing progress
- Kanban in Scrum
- Feedback cycles for product and process improvements
- Growing the Definition of Done
- Facilitating Sprint Retrospectives and Kaizen
- Full Cycle Scrum Simulation
- Scaling Scrum with Large Scale Scrum framework
- Questions and answers
Alexey is Certified ScrumTrainer, the author of the mini-book Agile Retrospective Kickstarter and a hands-on Lean-Agile practitioner with the first Scrum experiment dated back to 2003-2005.
In order to be registered for the online test, the trainer asks you to fullfill the straightforward criteria:
- be present in the class for the duration of the class (without missing more than one hour)
- be engaged and participating
- demonstrate understanding of the concepts being taught