Scrum Product Owner Certification course (CSPO)
Scrum Product Owner Certification course
"Certified Scrum Product Owner: Product Owner's Workout" is a two-day highly interactive course designed especially for Product Owners, Product Managers and Business Analysts engaged in Agile product development.
Trainer Alexey Krivitsky
The class is designed to help Product Owners maximize their fit and influence throughout the Agile organization to maximize business value and team satisfaction. Hence, it covers all dimensions of “what it takes to be a brilliant Product Owner”: from Stakeholder and Value
Th training will be held in English.
- Scrum Basics
- Roles & Responsibilities of Scrum Product Owners
- Customer Development, Market Validations and Product Fit
- Stakeholder Management and
- Product Craftsmanship and Story Mapping
- Flow Value Management and Working with Scrum Teams
- ProductBacklog and Prioritization Techniques
- Release Management, Long-term
- Planning and Reviewing Sprints
- Scaling the Product Organization
- Extensive Questions and Answer Sessions
The class' main audience is
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Chief Product Managers
It is a general good
The training is run by Alexey Krivitsky - a Certified ScrumTrainer, the author of the mini-book Agile Retrospective Kickstarter and a hands-on Lean-Agile practitioner with the first Scrum experiment dated back to 2003-2005. Alexey kicked off the AgileUkraine community in 2007, co-produced dozens of Agile events, including the sounding Agile Eastern Europe Conferences.
By attending the
The class is designed to integrate people with different level of Scrum exposure and experience. It not only teaches the core concepts. It lets you practice the Agile mindset through a variety of workshops,
In order to get the CSPO certificate, the trainer asks you to
- be present in the class for the duration of the class (without missing more than one hour)
- be engaged and participating
understandingof the concepts being taught
No online testing required for the certification.
See more at Scrum Alliance